Full-day wine tasting tour to the Tokaj wine region in northeastern Hungary. We'll spend the day tasting wine (at three different wineries), exploring the beautiful countryside (and labyrinth-like cellars), and tasting the local food.
Price: £250 per person
For larger groups we are happy to prepare custom offers. Please contact us for a customised price proposal.
• This is a small group tour (which means minimum of two guests and maximum of six guests)
What Is Included?
• Pick-up (at around 8:30am) and drop-off (at around 8pm) from your accommodation in Budapest. In the days before the tour we will contact you to arrange the exact pick-up time and location.
• Three winery visits/tastings with generous tastings of 5-8 wines
• Bottles of mineral water and light snacks for the car ride are included
• A generous three-course lunch
• Tour is led by a wine-specialized tour guide
• Includes tasting sheets for you to take wine notes to keep for your memories/records
• A cold plate of local products (cheese, meat, etc.) will accompany the final tasting of the day
What is not included?
• Additional admissions to museums, sights, etc.